- 266,224 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Joseph's Story: Learning to Look at Life through the Lens of God
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: kid born in shed saves world shock
The shepherds were shocked and amazed by their angelic visitors and the mind blowing news that they were hearing. It’s really no wonder that they left their sheep in the middle of the night to go to see if it … Continue reading