- 270,621 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Modern Parables
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- The parable (and true story) of the toy plane
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about the lighthouse
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Karen Carney Laura Bassett friendship
‘The own goal won’t define her and I won’t allow it to’
England lost their semi final at the Women’ World Cup in heartbreaking circumstances. In the dying seconds of the game with the score 1 each, Laura Bassett deflected the ball into her own net. If you watched the game, you will … Continue reading
Posted in encouragement, Faith, God is with us, God loves us, Life experiences, Life in all it's fullness, restoration Tagged brokenness, coping with difficulties, england women semi final loss, God restores, Karen Carney Laura Bassett friendship, laura bassett own goal, own goals in life, when things go wrong, you don't have to cope Leave a comment