- 257,470 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Who Have You Invited?: The Parable of the Dinner Party
- What does Dope mean?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- A leap of faith
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- The hamster prayer
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: justice
If we want to take a stand against racism then we need to educate ourselves so we can have a better understanding. I am grateful to Keegan and his sister Dianah fo speaking about their experiences as black people living … Continue reading
The Baptists Together General Secretary Lynn Green has made this helpful and challenging statement that I wholeheartedly agree with.“The inhumane and merciless brutality demonstrated towards George Floyd last week was an appalling act of injustice and reveals yet again the … Continue reading
So, is Jesus angry with your church? Now I know this seems like a strange question, after all many people say that Jesus is gentle, meek and mild, so it must be true? After Jesus entered Jerusalem, he went to … Continue reading
After arriving in Jerusalem, the first thing that Jesus did was to go to the temple where he proceeded to throw out the people who were buying and selling animals there. This episode in the life of Jesus is hard … Continue reading