- 270,246 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: judas betrayed Jesus
The One About the Slippery Slope
Have you ever wondered how Judas the disciple of Jesus become Judas the betrayer of Jesus? It’s quite a change to go from a loyal follower of Jesus to become the person who started the chain of events that led to his arrest, … Continue reading
Posted in change, Faith, forgiveness, freedom Tagged break the cycle of negativity, forgiveness, freedom, freedom from negative thoughts, if you think you are standing firm be careful you don't fall, judas betrayed Jesus, mouth speaks what heart is full of, negativity is destructive, pour our your hearts, responding to negativity, seeing past the negative, smedes forgiveness, To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you, Why did Judas betray Jesus 1 Comment
A Meal to Remember: What was that all about?
Jesus had a meal with his disciples at which he said some strange things. 2000 years later, we still remember and celebrate his words and actions. Why are his words and remembering this meal so important? 26 As they were eating, … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Easter week explained, Faith, Holy week, Holy week explained, Jesus, salvation, Saved by Jesus Tagged blood poured out, communion, eucharist, jesus died for us, judas betrayed Jesus, last supper, lords supper, love your enemies, remember me, this is my body broken for you, What is the most important thing? 9 Comments