- 259,344 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Creative communication
- A leap of faith
- You are not a salmon
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Surrounded by God's Love
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: joy is about more than happiness
So, as we were driving around a roundabout (well you don’t go across them do you!) my daughter shouted from the back, ‘OOH CARPETRIGHT’. She said it with the same kind of enthusiasm that you would expect from an ‘it’s … Continue reading