- 267,786 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Modern Parables
- Hosanna Prayers: A Creative Prayer approach for Palm Sunday
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- The one about the lighthouse
- The one about missing the bus
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Joseph’s brothers bowed to him
The one where the reeds bowed down
So, we were going for a walk and as we walked past some reeds they bowed down to us. Why would this be? Did they recognise our awesomeness or was there something else at work? As I looked at the … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, change, Faith, God loves us, Life experiences, perseverance, trust Tagged Genesis 37.5-7, Genesis 50.20, God is at work, God is powerful, Joseph's brothers bowed to him, Josephs dream, sheaves bowing down, trust in God, trust in the lord, trusting in God, you intended to harm me but God intended it for good 1 Comment