- 267,680 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Modern Parables
- I am being followed!
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: John sees Jesus
God is for life, not just for Sundays!
Did you go to church yesterday? Was it good? Did you feel like you had met with God and been encouraged, challenged and transformed? I guess that most of us aren’t going to church today. Do we feel like we … Continue reading
Posted in Blessed to be a blessing, Faith, God is with us, Holy Spirit, Life experiences, Listening to God, Power of God, Relationship with God Tagged Acts 10, Acts 16, Exodus 4, Gideon, God is at work in our everyday lives, God is at work on Monday morning as much as he was on Sunday morning, God is for life not just for Sundays, God is with us, In which situation is God at work?, Isle of patmos, John sees Jesus, Judges 6, judges 6. the lord is with you mighty a warrior, meeting with God, Moses and the burning bush, Pauls vision of a man from macedonia, Peter vision of Jesus, Revelation 1, revelation 1-3 3 Comments