- 257,417 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Who Have You Invited?: The Parable of the Dinner Party
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- The hamster prayer
- Surrounded by God's Love
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- What does Dope mean?
- The one about missing the bus
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: john 7 37-39
This is a talk I have put together using a variety of Bible passages, visuals and video clips that thinks about how we need to be overflowing with rather than just being full of and content with the presence of … Continue reading
So, Tracey and the girls are camping for a few days and Tracey has found a fantastic campsite which is next to a river. The owners have done a great job of making several points along the river front where people … Continue reading
Some people find it difficult to think of Jesus as God. This is a simple illustration that helps me and is useful for school assemblies or talks in church. Look at the mug in the picture. What do you suppose … Continue reading