- 268,219 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Hosanna Prayers: A Creative Prayer approach for Palm Sunday
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- It's not fair
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- On the Saturday of Easter week did it feel to the disciples like Jesus and God had failed?
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: John 6
Elvis Presley, Who is He?
So, we were talking about Elvis Presley and my daughter said ‘who’s he?’ Now, my daughter is only 11 and so there is no real reason that she should be familiar with Elvis, but in that moment it still came as … Continue reading
5000 hits, the feeding of the 5000, inadequacy and following Jesus
Yesterday my blog received its 5000th page view. I am amazed that I’ve received this many hits in just under 3 months. I am grateful to everyone who has taken the time to read my blog and in particular to … Continue reading