- 257,315 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The direction you are headed in is more important than where you are right now
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- What does Dope mean?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- It's Good to Pray
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: John 21
It’s amazing how you can read a very familiar part of the Bible and yet see something new in it! Recently I was reading about the time when Peter said that he would never deny Jesus (Matthew 26): 31 Then Jesus … Continue reading