- 262,169 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The hamster prayer
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The Numerous Health and Safety Breaches in the Crossing of the Jordan River
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Advent Reflections
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: john 20
Mary was distraught. She had come to the tomb and was shocked to find that Jesus’ body wasn’t there. We don’t know how long she stood there or what thoughts were spinning through her head but we do know that … Continue reading