- 266,020 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Modern Parables
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Parable: What's the Point of the Church?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The one about the lighthouse
- Sticking Pins in the Cross: A Creative Prayer Activity
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- It's not fair
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: john 14
So, our girls wouldn’t eat their tea last night. Just after they had got down from the table, Tracey was going out and the girls rushed over to kiss her and to tell her how much they loved her. Her … Continue reading