- 250,974 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- It's Good to Pray
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Pushing through the Pain Barrier
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- My Greatest Creation is You
- A leap of faith
- The one where I beat a bunny with my Bible
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: john 14 16
It’s Pentecost Sunday but did you know that during the festival of Pentecost (originally called Weeks) that the Jews remembered the giving of the 10 commandments? God gave these commandments and the rest of the law to show people at … Continue reading
So, our girls wouldn’t eat their tea last night. Just after they had got down from the table, Tracey was going out and the girls rushed over to kiss her and to tell her how much they loved her. Her … Continue reading