- 257,324 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Should Dorothy Follow the Yellow Brick Road or clear up the Crashed House?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The one about walking through mud
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Modern Parables
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: john 10.10
‘It is hidden in the tree behind the invisible man’ is not a very helpful clue when you are looking for something. Thankfully we did have the GPS coordinates and so we soon had the geocache that we were searching for … Continue reading
So, I received a notification for a particular social media platform (I won’t say which one, but their name sounds like space-hook). They wanted to remind me that because we only have 29th February every 4 years that I should … Continue reading
Our beloved Vauxhall Zafira died recently and we have replaced it with a larger vehicle. Our new car has nice big wing mirrors which are essential when you are on larger roads and you need to change lanes or if you are trying … Continue reading
Once there was a boy who was given a toy plane for Christmas. He was desperate to fly it but he had had to be patient as the plane needed lots and lots of room to fly in. At last, the day came when … Continue reading
I’ve just finished watching ’24 Live Another Day’ on DVD. I think that the reduction to 12 episodes worked well because the key plot kept moving along without it feeling padded out. In the 24 episode format, there were always … Continue reading