- 260,492 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Are we Living or Just Existing?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- It's Good to Pray
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- A Meal to Remember: What was that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: John 1 4-5
Do you ever feel discouraged when you watch the news or when you hear of a friend going through a hard time? We live in a world that sometimes feels very dark and depressing. These words were written about Jesus: … Continue reading
Sam was in the dark and he was terrified. The day had started so well as he and some friends had set off to explore a local cave system. As they had entered the dark unknown they felt a strange mix of … Continue reading