- 260,568 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Nothing happened?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- Creating a creative corner and feeling God's pleasure
- Prayer and Train Tracks
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- God, Help us to See more Clearly - A Prayer
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Jesus wept
The shortest verse in the Bible provides us a deep and profound look into the heart of God: ‘Jesus wept’ As Jesus approaches the tomb of his friend Lazarus, he broke down and cried. When Lazarus was seriously ill Jesus … Continue reading →