- 266,224 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Joseph's Story: Learning to Look at Life through the Lens of God
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: jesus was not gentle meek and mild
So, is Jesus angry with your church? Now I know this seems like a strange question, after all many people say that Jesus is gentle, meek and mild, so it must be true? After Jesus entered Jerusalem, he went to … Continue reading