- 242,348 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Access granted?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- Who wants change? Who wants to change?
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: jesus taught in parables
Are you excited about the Royal Wedding? My oldest daughter is, to the point where she has asked a few times now if we can go and watch. We are only 98 miles away from Windsor and so we could … Continue reading
Recently I threw a dinner party and love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control all came along. As the last of my invited guests arrived I realized that I had just enough seats for everyone and I … Continue reading
The Church was on a mission and they were excited following the launch of several new projects. One Saturday morning they decided to go into their community to tell people about what they were offering. Peter couldn’t wait to share … Continue reading
If you missed it, you can quickly read the first part of this short parable here. Bill sat in his hotel room feeling lousy. He hadn’t talked to Pete for 3 years and life just wasn’t the same any more. … Continue reading