- 270,692 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: jesus suffers with us
The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
Several times in these past few days I have been reminded of how painful that life can be as I have heard about and seen the struggles faced by others. As I was praying about this I was reminded of … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Faith, God is with us, God loves us, Life experiences, Listening to God, Relationship with God Tagged brokenhearted, brokenness, God is with us, God with us, I am with you always, jesus suffers with us, psalm 34, psalm 34 18, The Lord is close to the brokenhearted, why does God allow suffering? 4 Comments
Jesus is with us always even in the rotten times
Last week my girls went to the West Mersea Beach Club. There was a simple type of gunge tank called the rotting pot that they added increasingly gross items to during the week. The ingredients were water (fresh and sea … Continue reading