- 261,899 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Daniel and the Scary Sleepover
- God's Unfailing Love
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- We could hear the singing from 2 1/2 miles away
- A Meal to Remember: What was that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Jesus rescuer
Would you say that this person holding on or climbing up? When life is hard we can feel like we are clinging on but in better times we might feel like we are making good progress. How’s life for you? Are you … Continue reading
At the end of our service last Sunday, our Communion table looked like this. We started the service thinking about the parable of the lost sheep (Luke 15.1-7). We watched a short video animation of the story (see below) and then … Continue reading