- 270,691 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: jesus on trial
From Terror to a Trial: a Rollercoaster of Emotions
It’s okay to feel emotional, but we need to consider how we cope with and continue when our emotions mean that we want to curl up and hide. Jesus prayed, ‘and being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, do not be afraid, Easter week explained, Faith, Holy week, Holy week explained, Listening to God, perseverance, Prayer Tagged Gethsemane, it's not wrong to be emotional, jesus on trial, jesus prayed anguish, jesus was overwhelmed with emotion, mount of olives, not my will but your be done, peter denies Jesus, release barabbas, sweat like drops of blood, sweta like drops of blood, take this cup from me 5 Comments