- 262,193 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about the lighthouse
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Is Church Primarily about Meeting Together or Sharing Life Together?
- Are we Listening?: A Modern Parable
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Jesus love is very wonderful
On one occasion when Jesus showed that he values people who society thinks are worthless, the gospel writers recorded what happened but they didn’t include the name of the woman involved. Whilst it may be that the names weren’t available to … Continue reading
We had communion at Orchard Baptist yesterday and I experienced God’s love through it in a new and powerful way. We were also looking at the Psalms and I had been thinking in my preparation about how the emphasis in … Continue reading