- 246,791 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Jesus sent me an e-mail
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Jesus let go of his opportunity to be rescued so that he could rescue us
At the end of our service last Sunday, our Communion table looked like this. We started the service thinking about the parable of the lost sheep (Luke 15.1-7). We watched a short video animation of the story (see below) and then … Continue reading
We had communion at Orchard Baptist yesterday and I experienced God’s love through it in a new and powerful way. We were also looking at the Psalms and I had been thinking in my preparation about how the emphasis in … Continue reading