- 208,297 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
- And now for something completely different?
- Nothing happened?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: jesus king or consultant
Have you ever really, really looked forward to something? I was once in a school staff room where there was a white board with a series of marks that were being crossed off to remind everyone how many days were … Continue reading
On Father’s day my family presented me with this mug which on one side says: ‘TO THE BEST DAD EVER HAPPY FATHERS DAY’ On the other side it says ‘KING FOR A DAY’ I was drinking out of this very … Continue reading