- 270,483 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one about the lighthouse
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- I am a priest so I'm afraid that I have to pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: jesus is not meek and mild
Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
So, is Jesus angry with your church? Now I know this seems like a strange question, after all many people say that Jesus is gentle, meek and mild, so it must be true? After Jesus entered Jerusalem, he went to … Continue reading
Posted in Easter week explained, Faith, Holy week, Holy week explained, justice Tagged access to God, cleansing of the temple, Easter, easter week explained, God cares for the poor, God hates injustice, holy week explained, jesus is not meek and mild, jesus was not gentle meek and mild, justice, poor 2 Comments
Make your own Christ?
I opened up my laptop and this is what I saw amongst the list of e-mails. I couldn’t get over the phrase ‘Make your own Christ’ (it actually reads ‘make your own Christmas …’). Strangely, a sales rep from Serif called … Continue reading