- 270,510 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- The one about the lighthouse
- Creative communication
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- It's Good to Pray
- People are more important than Possessions
- The one where I fell over
- Are you looking for Hope? Try Romans 15.13
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: jesus is king
King For A Day?
On Father’s day my family presented me with this mug which on one side says: ‘TO THE BEST DAD EVER HAPPY FATHERS DAY’ On the other side it says ‘KING FOR A DAY’ I was drinking out of this very … Continue reading
Jesus, are you sure that’s the right answer?
So a man comes running up to Jesus and asks him ‘What must I do to inherit eternal life?’ How would you answer that question? Would it be anything like the way that Jesus does? Jesus talks to him about keeping … Continue reading