- 257,325 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Should Dorothy Follow the Yellow Brick Road or clear up the Crashed House?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The one about walking through mud
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Modern Parables
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Jesus gave everything for us
So, we walked down a narrow path, scrambled along a steep riverbank and then we found this tube behind a tree. Upon reading the instructions, we realized that we needed 2 litres of water which was unfortunate because we only had … Continue reading