- 84,534 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Why was I annoyed? It isn't My Woodland!
- Nothing happened?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Is it time to make God the focus of our prayer lives again?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- So, was it world book day or world dressing up day yesterday?
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Jesus be the centre
I’ve had quite a stressful week and so I was looking forward to homegroup last night as an opportunity to share and to receive prayer. We had a great conversation about Mark 5 and part of our discussion was about the miracles … Continue reading
Jesus said that where two or three of his followers were gathered that he would be among them or in the midst. At a recent church service, we learnt about this through an activity. I invited the people who wanted to … Continue reading
I had been in my office finalizing the service and as I walked into the church a few minutes before the service started, Christine said to me ‘communion isn’t on the order of service’. I was just back at work after … Continue reading
A picture has popped up on my Facebook feed a few times in the past week. It shows lettering on the wall of a church where the ‘S’ has fallen off so it now reads ‘AINT PETER’S CHURCH’ Seeing the picture made … Continue reading
As I walked in, I noticed the sign which said, ‘Welcome to St Mary’s. A Living Church in an ancient building’. This happened yesterday when we were out geocaching. We had just found the cache at the Great Bardfield Parish Church and we decided … Continue reading
Okay, just to be clear that this post isn’t as gross as it might sound. We had a baptismal service at church recently and I sent someone a message that said: Are you able to bring your camera? A few photos … Continue reading