- 246,404 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The one about the lighthouse
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: je suis charlie
There has been a lot written about freedom of speech over these past few weeks. Many people have talked about it being a key and important principle but do any of us really believe in absolute freedom of speech? Look … Continue reading
There were incredible scenes in France this weekend as millions marched across the country to demonstrate their unity after the attacks there this past week. The scenes were incredible as people walked together to remember those who had been killed. … Continue reading
The senseless killings this week at the Charlie Hebdo offices are shocking and unacceptable. As the story unfolded this week many of us looked with absolute disbelief that such a thing was really happening and my thoughts and prayers are with … Continue reading