- 260,423 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Are we Living or Just Existing?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Who does Jesus value most, the community leader or the outcast? Mark 5.21-43
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Creating a creative corner and feeling God's pleasure
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Who's afraid of tenpin bowling?
- The one where I beat a bunny with my Bible
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Jairus daughter
On one occasion when Jesus showed that he values people who society thinks are worthless, the gospel writers recorded what happened but they didn’t include the name of the woman involved. Whilst it may be that the names weren’t available to … Continue reading
Imagine you arrive in a town and a community leader asks you to help them. Consider how important you would feel as you traveled with them? As you are walking through the town you notice a down and out reaching out for … Continue reading