- 270,244 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one where I fell over
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: It’s not fair
Stories of childhood in WW2 and the lessons we can learn
I had an inspiring conversation recently with a group of people who were children during the WW2. They told me about doodlebugs (missile like flying bombs) and the sound they used to make so that you knew they were coming. … Continue reading
It’s not fair
‘It’s not fair’ is the cry of every child at some point in the journey towards adult life. The words can be followed with ‘he’s got more than me’ or ‘why has she got a pony and I have not?’. As … Continue reading
The one where my wife left me
My sister-in-law and her family are visiting from New Zealand and Tracey has gone to stay with them in Somerset for a few days. My oldest son who has just finished his GCSE’s and my daughter who we home school … Continue reading