- 270,218 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- Love all Serve all
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- Is it normal to feel fragile?
- A leap of faith
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: it’s normal to have weaknesses
Why it’s normal to be weak and strong
I am a really determined optimistic person and I am also a naturally impatient person who can easily overdo it. Do you see the link between my strengths and weaknesses? We can easily celebrate someone’s strengths as being good and treat … Continue reading