- 257,329 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Should Dorothy Follow the Yellow Brick Road or clear up the Crashed House?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The one about walking through mud
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Modern Parables
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: It’s good to pray
I stood there in disbelief as I realized that he really had just said. ‘I am a priest so I’m afraid that I have to pray’. These words were spoken at the end of a talk given in a school assembly and I don’t … Continue reading
So, did you hear about the banned #justpray advert? The major cinema chains have refused to show it and whilst their decision may be disappointing, I think that it is one of the best things that could have happened for the justpray … Continue reading
Recently, I’ve been thinking a lot about prayer and as I have been looking through the prayers in the New Testament, I have been surprised by how few of them mention prayer for material things. Do this picture and our … Continue reading
My daughter lost her first tooth a few days ago and this is a picture of the note she left for the tooth fairy. It reads: To the Teeth Fairy give me a (50p crossed out) 3 pounds please and … Continue reading