- 262,043 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- My Greatest Creation is You
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- Looking for a different Perspective?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- What does Dope mean?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Modern Parables
- The one with Green Footprints and Less Litter
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: It’s good to pray
I stood there in disbelief as I realized that he really had just said. ‘I am a priest so I’m afraid that I have to pray’. These words were spoken at the end of a talk given in a school assembly and I don’t … Continue reading
So, did you hear about the banned #justpray advert? The major cinema chains have refused to show it and whilst their decision may be disappointing, I think that it is one of the best things that could have happened for the justpray … Continue reading
Recently, I’ve been thinking a lot about prayer and as I have been looking through the prayers in the New Testament, I have been surprised by how few of them mention prayer for material things. Do this picture and our … Continue reading
My daughter lost her first tooth a few days ago and this is a picture of the note she left for the tooth fairy. It reads: To the Teeth Fairy give me a (50p crossed out) 3 pounds please and … Continue reading