- 270,248 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: it would be easier for God to do his work without us
The One About the Elf on the Shelf
Have you heard of the ‘Elf on the Shelf?’ The idea is that the Elf sits on a shelf in the daytime but then overnight he is moved to somewhere unusual and unexpected (often doing something funny). Children then wake up in … Continue reading
The one where a little boy wanted me to take him home.
I was packing the car at the end of a community fun day when a young boy whose parents are friends of mine asked if he could help me. He was a fantastic little worker who helped (or tried to help) take … Continue reading
Posted in acceptance, Being honest about our faith, Everyone is valuable, Faith, God loves us, Life experiences, Treat one another the way you want to be treated Tagged everyone is valuable, inclusive, it would be easier for God to do his work without us, loving one another, partnering with God, respect, treat one another well, treat other people the way you want to be treated, working together, you are valuable Leave a comment