- 214,894 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- And now for something completely different?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: it would be easier for God to do his work without us
Have you heard of the ‘Elf on the Shelf?’ The idea is that the Elf sits on a shelf in the daytime but then overnight he is moved to somewhere unusual and unexpected (often doing something funny). Children then wake up in … Continue reading
I was packing the car at the end of a community fun day when a young boy whose parents are friends of mine asked if he could help me. He was a fantastic little worker who helped (or tried to help) take … Continue reading