- 259,218 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- What does Dope mean?
- A leap of faith
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Access granted?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The One About True Love
- It's Good to Pray
- Jesus sent me an e-mail
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: isaiah 43
On one occasion when Jesus showed that he values people who society thinks are worthless, the gospel writers recorded what happened but they didn’t include the name of the woman involved. Whilst it may be that the names weren’t available to … Continue reading