- 225,995 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Modern Parables
- What does Dope mean?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Psalm 62: Giving our Stress and Worries to God Video Resource
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- The one where I was happy and sad at the same time
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: is christianity a duty or a relationship
If you had said to me six months ago that a time was coming when the people of the UK would be asked to remain in their homes for at least three weeks I wouldn’t have believed you and yet … Continue reading
Sadly, many Christians think that evangelism is primarily about passing on information about Jesus but it is so much more. I want people who don’t know Jesus yet to, Encounter him rather than just to hear an Explanation about him. Talk … Continue reading
My daughter came up to me just over an hour ago and said ‘will you play with me?’ My instant reply, because I was in the middle of something, was ‘no, I have some work to do’ but then I stopped … Continue reading
It had been a fantastic day out and we were nearing the end of a lovely walk. My daughter appeared alongside me and took my hand, we walked in silence for a while and then as she looked into my eyes and … Continue reading