- 264,183 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- Modern Parables
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- A Parable for Christmas
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: irony
The three winners names were all read out and they were congratulated for their 100% attendance but then it was realized that none of them were there. The irony of this was only softened by the fact that at least … Continue reading
I love irony and when I found this picture on the net yesterday it really made me smile. The statue of William Wallace with the word ‘FREEDOM’ stands fenced off and trapped and surely this is as ironic as things … Continue reading
I’ve decided to blog about the Christian faith and how it makes a difference to my life. The blog template I’m using is called Skeptical. Great start huh!