- 260,557 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Creating a creative corner and feeling God's pleasure
- Nothing happened?
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- Prayer and Train Tracks
- God, Help us to See more Clearly - A Prayer
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one where I beat a bunny with my Bible
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: irony
The three winners names were all read out and they were congratulated for their 100% attendance but then it was realized that none of them were there. The irony of this was only softened by the fact that at least … Continue reading
I love irony and when I found this picture on the net yesterday it really made me smile. The statue of William Wallace with the word ‘FREEDOM’ stands fenced off and trapped and surely this is as ironic as things … Continue reading
I’ve decided to blog about the Christian faith and how it makes a difference to my life. The blog template I’m using is called Skeptical. Great start huh!