- 96,335 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- You are not a salmon
- What does Dope mean?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- A simple game/illustration to remind us that Jesus is in the midst
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- I'm So Proud
- Nothing happened?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Is Worship about Describing God or Encountering him?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: interactive learning
Yesterday we spent the service reflecting on our church values and at one point everyone had some space to draw, write thoughts or to discuss the values. One of the children (she is 3) drew this picture and asked her mum … Continue reading
My daughter came home from school with this certificate. I asked her f she was proud of herself and she said ‘I don’t know’. As we talked further it became evident that she had no idea what ‘100% Attendance’ meant. My daughter … Continue reading
We had what we call a creative service at Orchard Baptist yesterday. I started by reading and speaking about a few Bible verses for 5 minutes and then we split into groups to explore the meaning of those verses creatively. … Continue reading