- 257,310 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The direction you are headed in is more important than where you are right now
- Have you heard of Terah?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- It's Good to Pray
- The one about the lighthouse
- What does Dope mean?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: interactive learning
Yesterday we spent the service reflecting on our church values and at one point everyone had some space to draw, write thoughts or to discuss the values. One of the children (she is 3) drew this picture and asked her mum … Continue reading
My daughter came home from school with this certificate. I asked her f she was proud of herself and she said ‘I don’t know’. As we talked further it became evident that she had no idea what ‘100% Attendance’ meant. My daughter … Continue reading
We had what we call a creative service at Orchard Baptist yesterday. I started by reading and speaking about a few Bible verses for 5 minutes and then we split into groups to explore the meaning of those verses creatively. … Continue reading