- 268,221 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Hosanna Prayers: A Creative Prayer approach for Palm Sunday
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- It's not fair
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- On the Saturday of Easter week did it feel to the disciples like Jesus and God had failed?
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: inspirational
Listening to and Learning from Children in Church
Yesterday we spent the service reflecting on our church values and at one point everyone had some space to draw, write thoughts or to discuss the values. One of the children (she is 3) drew this picture and asked her mum … Continue reading
Posted in church, discipleship, Faith, Learning, Life experiences Tagged christian values, creative learning, explaining discipleship to children, God of surprises, how welcoming is the church, inspirational, interactive learning, learning through fun, life experiences, surprised by Jesus, unless we become like children we cannot enter the kingdom of heaven, we need to stretch our children, wecloming people in church, what is the church for, when children surprise us 3 Comments
What are you looking at?
Yesterday my wife and I visited our local Zoo and as we were there without our children we spent a lot longer watching individual animals than we would usually do. As I watched this Orangutan I became aware that I … Continue reading