- 264,398 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- Nothing happened?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: incarnation
Some people find it difficult to think of Jesus as God. This is a simple illustration that helps me and is useful for school assemblies or talks in church. Look at the mug in the picture. What do you suppose … Continue reading
Don’t you love calling customer care help lines? Yes I am being sarcastic! You get greeted with the options; press 1 for billing, 2 for help with setup etc. Don’t you wish there was a press 3 for ‘I’m really … Continue reading