- 270,423 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Sticking Pins in the Cross: A Creative Prayer Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- It's Good to Pray
- Creative communication
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: imitate me as I imitate Christ
Do we want to become more like Jesus?
Whenever we on a walk in the countryside, my daughter looks for two long sticks to carry. Looking at this picture, can you guess why? My wife uses walking poles when we are on longer walks and my daughter just … Continue reading
What are you looking at?
Yesterday my wife and I visited our local Zoo and as we were there without our children we spent a lot longer watching individual animals than we would usually do. As I watched this Orangutan I became aware that I … Continue reading