- 205,380 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- The one where it all went wrong
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: I’m me who are you
It’s amazing how easily we forget things that are really important! Yesterday, I was given a white stone and it reminded me of something important that had helped and challenged me a few months ago. I have been away at the excellent EBA Ministers … Continue reading
So, I was driving through Birmingham during rush hour and things were going quite well until I heard my Sat Nav say ‘Ahead, keep left and then stay in the right hand lane’. Confused by these instructions I looked ahead at … Continue reading
Recently, I was telling my daughter that I saw one of her teachers. She wanted to check this was a genuine sighting (do teachers really exist outside of school?) and so she asked, ‘was he tall?’ ‘Did he have black hair?’ … Continue reading
My daughter has been really tired for a few weeks now and we have been worried about her. We have taken her to the doctors and had a discussion with the school to see if we can find out what … Continue reading