- 266,018 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Modern Parables
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Are we Living or Just Existing?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Sticking Pins in the Cross: A Creative Prayer Activity
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- It's not fair
- The one about Geocaching
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: if you love me you will obey my teaching
When God is doing a new thing we need to stop trying to plug the holes in the old thing. We can be so busy holding together the way that we want to do things that we can miss entirely what God … Continue reading