- 270,691 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: I stand at the door and knock
Knocking in Expectation?
Lots of children are going to be knocking on doors today in the hope that they will be given treats. I remember one parent telling me how he would only take his children trick or treating to houses that had … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Good vs evil, Life experiences, Life in all it's fullness, Relationship with God Tagged Christianity is about a relationship not a religion, God has called us out of darkness into the light, I stand at the door and knock, relationship with God, Revelation 3 20, why I don't like trick or treat Leave a comment