- 264,370 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid but he who conquers that fear.”
So, the carrot looks afraid of the rabbit which is ironic because in real life, the two people in the costumes are good friends. You can even watch them together on youtube if you don’t believe me (I’ll post a … Continue reading
I met some scary looking cows recently. As we walked past their field they all moved toward the fence and these two (who reminded me of a pair of nightclub bouncers) just stared at me. They were fenced in and so they … Continue reading
I want to tell you about an inspiring walk I had with a courageous woman. This walk was her first trip outdoors following a fall a few weeks earlier that had left her with broken bones. I offered this amazing lady a lift to … Continue reading