- 205,382 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- The one where it all went wrong
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid but he who conquers that fear.”
So, the carrot looks afraid of the rabbit which is ironic because in real life, the two people in the costumes are good friends. You can even watch them together on youtube if you don’t believe me (I’ll post a … Continue reading
I met some scary looking cows recently. As we walked past their field they all moved toward the fence and these two (who reminded me of a pair of nightclub bouncers) just stared at me. They were fenced in and so they … Continue reading
I want to tell you about an inspiring walk I had with a courageous woman. This walk was her first trip outdoors following a fall a few weeks earlier that had left her with broken bones. I offered this amazing lady a lift to … Continue reading