- 270,483 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one about the lighthouse
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- I am a priest so I'm afraid that I have to pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: i know a place where no one’s lost
Cosette’s Castle or a Dashed Dream?
Posted on March 4, 2015 by honestaboutmyfaith
We are currently working through some material based on the film Les Miserables with other churches in the area. We held our first meeting last night and I found my self moved by the song ‘Castle on a Cloud’ If … Continue reading →
Posted in change, Faith, film, grace, hope, Saved by Jesus, Second coming of Jesus | Tagged castle on a cloud, christian view of les miserables, contrast castle on a clous and I dreamed a dream, cosette, grace of God, hope, I dreamed a dream, i know a place where no one's lost, les miserables, no more death sorrow crying or pain, revelation 21 3-4, valjean christ figure, young cosette song | 2 Comments