- 270,249 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: I didn’t come up here to forget who I am
Who are you?
I was recently on holiday and I ended up preaching at the church that my family and I were visiting. The two main things people said to me after the service were ‘that was really good/helpful/challenging’ and ‘I’m sorry that … Continue reading
Posted in Blessed to be a blessing, change, Faith, Life experiences, Relationship with God, Who am I Tagged God has not finished with me yet, God is at work in our everyday lives, God transforms, I didn't come up here to forget who I am, identity, life experiences, Moses and the burning bush, what has made me the way I am, who am I, who did God make me to be? 1 Comment
A white stone with a NEW NAME (Revelation 2.17)
I wasn’t feeling my best and I was tired. I had said that we would have some space to reflect on where we are as a church and I was beginning to regret this shortly before we met. I’m just … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Faith, God loves us, Life experiences, Listening to God, Who am I Tagged cool runnings, don't let the world squeeze you into it's mould, God sees who we are, I didn't come up here to forget who I am, listening to God, Revealtion 2 17, romans 12 2, white stone new name, who am I 3 Comments