- 259,344 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Creative communication
- A leap of faith
- You are not a salmon
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Surrounded by God's Love
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: I can’t see clearly
Have I been looking in the wrong place? If I am honest, I been struggling to comprehend the complexities of the fast changing circumstances that we are living in and at times everything feels quite frantic. As I considered this, … Continue reading