- 270,693 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: I can’t see clearly
God, Help us to See more Clearly – A Prayer
Have I been looking in the wrong place? If I am honest, I been struggling to comprehend the complexities of the fast changing circumstances that we are living in and at times everything feels quite frantic. As I considered this, … Continue reading
The one about the eclipse
Today there was an eclipse which was visible from the UK. The moon was in the right position and at the right angle to block out the sun and here in Colchester, the clouds were in the right position to … Continue reading