- 96,440 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Happy Anniversary: Something Worth Celebrating
- You are not a salmon
- What does Dope mean?
- A simple game/illustration to remind us that Jesus is in the midst
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Nothing happened?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- I'm So Proud
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: I call you friends
Do we relate to Jesus primarily as his Mates or his Minions? To put it another way, do you mainly approach Jesus as his friend or as his servant? Jesus chose disciples ‘that they might be with him and that he … Continue reading
Bill had always found it difficult to make friends, especially at school. He didn’t feel very clever and he wasn’t even good at sport, he felt like a nobody and it seemed like everyone treated him that way. Life had … Continue reading