- 246,790 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Jesus sent me an e-mail
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- We could hear the singing from 2 1/2 miles away
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: i am amazing
I was speaking today to someone who works in schools as a mentor. One of the students who she is working with had said to her, ‘you’re the only one who tells me I have done good’. It is so tragic … Continue reading
Recently, I was telling my daughter that I saw one of her teachers. She wanted to check this was a genuine sighting (do teachers really exist outside of school?) and so she asked, ‘was he tall?’ ‘Did he have black hair?’ … Continue reading